Code of Conduct
City Center Bishop Ranch, including its parking lot, is private property. The following Code of Conduct is set forth for the purpose of protecting City Center’s legitimate business interests. Any violation of the Code interferes with the commercial nature and function of City Center. Individuals are prohibited from engaging in any of the activities listed below while
on this property.
CODE OF CONDUCT
• Running, shouting, horseplay, throwing of any objects, disorderly or disruptive conduct of any type.
• Fighting, challenging to fight, using physical force or violence, intimidating or attempting to intimidate others with threats of physical force or violence, or any act which could result in harm to persons or property.
• Carrying, using, or attempting to use any type of weapon.
• Defacing, damaging, or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of or located on or in City Center Bishop Ranch and belonging to City Center Bishop Ranch, its patrons, or its tenants, including writing, painting, scratching or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
• Use of loud or obscene language or gestures.
• Soliciting money or other contributions or donations, or distributing commercial or promotional materials of any kind, or offering samples of items which are to be sold, available for sale, or available in exchange for donation or contribution, except with the prior permission of City Center Bishop Ranch.
• Failing to wear shoes, shirt or top.
• Standing or walking in large groups that may cause an inconvenience to others.
• Operating motorized or mechanical toys.
• Bicycling, skateboarding, roller blading, skating or riding scooters on this property are prohibited.
• Possession of open alcoholic beverages, except in designated areas.
• Dogs are welcomed at City Center Bishop Ranch. They must be on leash and in the immediate presence and control of the owner. Dogs must be kept off of the lawn.
• Smoking except in designated areas.
• Engaging in non-commercial expressive activity not sponsored by City Center Bishop Ranch.
• Commercial photography and videography must be approved in advance by City Center Bishop Ranch Management.
• Use of transmitters, radar, lasers, beacons, cellular triangulation, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, magnetic or barometric technologies, or geographic information systems of any kind to capture geographic location or spatial data for commercial use.
• The lawn shades are only to be operated by employees of City Center Bishop Ranch.
• The family room is intended for families with young children and nursing mothers.
• For the purpose of fire, life and safety, furniture is not to be moved more than 5 feet from its designated position.
• Any act which could result in harm to persona or property.
• Any act defined by Federal, State or Local Statue or ordinance as constituting an illegal act.
If any individual fails or refuses to follow this Code of Conduct, they will be asked to leave the property for the remainder of the shopping day. A second violation and any repeated violations will result in the exclusion from City Center Bishop Ranch for a period of thirty (30) days or more. If any individual fails or refuses to leave the property, or returns to the property during the period of your exclusion, except a juvenile after being banned accompanied by their parent, they could be arrested for criminal trespass under California Penal Code 602.1